- 260.00 - 375.00 INR
- 260 INR
- Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
- Toothpastes, Pharmaceutical, Organic Synthesis, Industrial
Tetrabutylammonium bromide (TBAB) is a quaternary ammonium compound. It is the most widely used phase transfer catalyst.Its interfacial properties have been studied in the case of hydroxide initiated reactions. This may be applied to understanding the mechanism of phase transfer reactions.TBAB is reported to decrease retention time and remove peak tailing by acting as an ion pair reagent during the chromatographic analysis of quaternary ammonium compounds. In the molten state, TBAB behaves like an ionic liquid which is a promising green alternative to organic solvents in organic synthesis.Its molar heat capacity, entropy and free energy function have been determined.
Tetrabutylammonium bromide (TBAB) may be used in the molten state in the following processes:
Synthesis of (2S)-5-(3-phenyl-2-phthalimidylpropanoylamino)isophthalic acid.
Synthesis of alkyl-substituted pyrroles in the absence of a catalyst and an organic solvent.
Synthesis of dithioacetals from acetals by transthioacetalisation in a solvent free environment.
Synthesis of polyamides (PAs) by the polymerization of terephthalic acid and diisocyanates.
Catalyse the addition of thiols to conjugated alkenes.
Dehydrochlorination of poly(vinyl chloride).
Used with phosphorus pentoxide for greener deoxy bromination.
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FF/7, Hiravanti Chambers, Opp. Aryakanya Vidhyalay, Kareli Baugh,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India