- 5.00 - 25.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- 29.3 g/100mL (0 ÃÂÃÂ°C)
- 101 ÃÂÃÂ°C (214 ÃÂÃÂ°F; 374 K) (decomposes)
- 1.0 to 1.8 Gram per litre (g/L)
- 74.4422 Grams (g)
- 18 ÃÂÃÂ°C (64 ÃÂÃÂ°F; 291 K) pentahydrate
- 6% BP, 12% USP
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Industrial Grade
- International, BP, USP, IP
- Water Treatment, Virus & Bacteria Killer, House hold bleach
- Caustic, Chlorine, Modified water
- Textile Industry, Printing Industry, Paints, Oil Industry, Paper, Water Treatment, Soaps & Detergents, Pharmaceutical, medicine, food, Industrial
We are one of the affluent organizations actively engaged in offering an excellent quality Sodium Hypochlorite. The offered hypochlorite is processed using high-grade chemical compounds and sophisticated technology in adherence with industry norms. Our provided hypochlorite is available in different packaging options as per the needs of our clients. Moreover, this hypochlorite is tested by our quality examiners on variegated quality norms.
- Extended shelf life
- Optimum effectiveness
- Non hazardous
Sodium Hypochlorite Is Among The Widely Consumed Disinfect Due To The Following Reasons:
- Wide antimicrobial spectrum: it is used to eliminate organic matter present in the water. Organic matter such as microorganism, algae etc.
- Instant action against bacteria: it acts as a killing agent for bacteria persisting in water.
- Reduced to chloride ions causing oxidation: upon mixing with water, sodium hypochlorite dissociates and produces free chlorine ions. Thus, chlorination of water takes place.
- Reasonable persistence in treated portable water.
- ease of use and solubility in water.
- Being a Cheap disinfectant as compared to most disinfectant.
- The solution is non-flammable when exposed to air.
- Anti Virus & Anti Bacterial properties, top killer of viruses and bacterial
- Sanitization & disinfection as per WHO (Covid Corona treatment) as per press note
Sodium Hypochlorite for Swimming pool treatment:
10-12% purity sodium hypochlorite is used for the chlorination of swimming pools. Being cheap and comparatively effective chlorination method, it is widely accepted as swimming pool disinfectant for killing organic matter, slime and bacteria present in the water.
Sodium Hypochlorite for Bleaching:
dilute solution of our high purity sodium hypochlorite solution is used as a household bleach. such as laundry bleaching.
Sodium Hypochlorite for Cleaning:
sodium hypochlorite is used for removing stains and marks. Adequate concentration of sodium hypochlorite can be used to remove mold stains, utensil stains or surface stains. Organic dirt exposed to hypochlorite becomes non-volatile and soluble in water, thus easier to remove.
Sodium Hypochlorite for Disinfections:
Sodium hypochlorite can be used as a sanitizer for food processing equipment, food contact surfaces, sanitizing surfaces in brewing industry,toilet surfaces. Alongside cleaning it is also used for deodorizing, it removes fouling smell from the surfaces.
Sodium Hypochlorite for Waste water treatment:
Sodium hypochlorite is used for water chlorination. it helps treating dilute cyanide wastewater. It oxidizes toxic cyanide waste to non-toxic cyanides. Industries such as power plants, pulp and paper mills etc. uses sodium hypochlorite for removing slime and bacteria from its water system.
- Vadodara, Vapi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Hours
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 5 liter, 35 liters, 50 liters, 210 liters, IBC tank, tanker load
- All India
- ISO, FDA, Food and Drug
FF/7, Hiravanti Chambers, Opp. Aryakanya Vidhyalay, Kareli Baugh,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India